Message 00163 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Microsoft's "optimized" ppt-htm has lots of flaws

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Because of the many flaws in the ppt-htm, I've also uploaded a PDF. Together with the (audio from) the 32 .mov files, that will give you the 32 slides with narration: http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/harnad/Temp/MANCHESTER3/manchesterP2P.pdf

Chrs, Stevan