Message 00138 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Stevan's remote talk (was: Re: [spox] Conference schedule V0.8)

Hi speakers!

Just to let you know.

3 weeks (23 days) ago Stevan Harnad wrote:
On 1-Mar-09, at 6:13 AM, Stefan Merten wrote:
6 days ago Stevan Harnad wrote:
I have to reiterate that the only way I can attend is via skype or
ichat. I will be unable to fly to Europe live.

Oops that comes unexpected.
[...]

I now agreed with Stevan that he sends us a pre-recorded talk we can
simply replay at the conference. For the discussion we just talk on
the phone. I think this will work fine and saves us from complicated
technical setups and tests.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/