Message 00099 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Sunday evening post - conference meeting?

I will be.

mathieu

speakers oekonux-conference.org schreibt:
 * 2 rooms for single occupancy (Franz Nahrada, Herbert Hrachovec)

   @Franz: If you decide to stay until Monday we need to extend the
   booking.

I decided to stay until Monday morning. Therefore I would appreciate if we
could already now plan for a meeting on Sunday evening. Who will still be
there?

Franz

__________________________________
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

--
Mathieu O'Neil, Ph.D

Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
The Australian National University
Room 4101, Coombs Building (9)
ACT 0200 - Australia

E-mail: mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au