Message 00093 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Conference schedule V1.0

Hi speakers!

I now created the conference schedule 1.0. This should undergo only
minor changes now. In particular the scheduled events should not be
moved around any more.

Please check

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/program/

What may happen is that we start later on Friday (probably 16:00) but
I can not confirm this yet. This would be better so people arriving
later in Manchester can attend more events.

Apart from what I communicated here I exchanged Marcin and Rose White
on Saturday. Rose is now in the last slot on Saturday which at the
moment is a slot consisting of unconfirmed speakers only.

Unfortunately we lost James Howison and MoritzS for personal
reasons. Also George decided to limit himself to one talk. On the
other hand from the registrations so far there are meanwhile two
candidates for spontaneous sessions so free event slots may be filled
up with spontaneous sessions.

						Grüße

						Stefan