Message 00039 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Current state of affairs and requests for you

Athina Karatzogianni wrote:
[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Dear All,

Thanks Stefan, just a note to make here. London accommodation is
extortionate and moving the conference there (if that is what you are
thinking of) might not be  the best of ideas. If it is a matter of flying
there more easily I think you will find Manchester airport a very frequent
and cheap destination as well.

I think that London is much easier to get to for most people. Personally
I live very close to Manchester, and it would be easier for me, but in
London I also know more people (to stay with) than I know in Manchester,
which I am sure is the case for most. Also, in London there are more
social centres and squats that potentially can offer free accomodation
for those in need.

-mp
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00039 [Homepage] [Navigation]