Message 00036 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] *Very* preliminary conference program online

Hi Mathieu!

Last week (11 days ago) mathieu wrote:
Looking good, but you might want to check how inverted commas <"> come out
in some of the summaries. i havent looked at all of them but in some cases
they have been replaced by other signs - see for example <â??true
identityâ??> in the summary for the talk on "Peer Reproduction". When
there are a lof of these mistakes, it makes it a little hard to read.

Thank you very much for this bug report. I checked and in fact though
the page says it is UTF-8 encoded the browser (aka Firefox) thinks it
is ISO-8859-1. If you explicitly switch to UTF-8 then it works. I'll
replace "bad" characters in the respective descriptions by less
problematic ones.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/