Message 00208 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] blog articles on oekonux conference, for p2p blog

Hi Michel!

2 weeks (16 days) ago Michel Bauwens wrote:
So if you have your presentation in story form, thanks for sending it to me,
and I'll be happy to publish.

Here are my slides including notes as source and ODT. However, they
are probably not very useful for a blog?

						Grüße

						Stefan

Message 00208 [Homepage] [Navigation]