Message 00181 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Refunding travel expenses

Dear speakers,

I'll start refunding those nine of you who asked for it probably
somewhen next week or over Easter. For this I need

* A receipt / invoice documenting the amount of money you paid for
  your travel.

  This is both for documenting and knowing the actual costs.

* Your bank account information for international bank transfers

  I need at least:

  * the name of the account holder

  * the name of the bank where the account is

  * the IBAN (international bank account number)

  * the BIC of your bank

  Please send by private mail to not put your account to the web
  archive of this mailing list.

Of course in case you gave me one or the other or you have entered
the information in our conference planning then I have it already.

I have no idea how to deal with different currencies yet. I guess I
have to do transfers in Euro and I don't know exactly what ends up on
your account then in case your account is of a different currency. I
suggest that I check out the current exchange rate at the day of
transfer and then transfer simply Euros. This way we share the
currency exchange risk.

As far as financial possibilities are concerned: The University
decided to not charge us for using the digital projectors :-) . So
given the forecasts we end up with a negative balance of ~300EUR to
pay all we promised. For a total budget of ~6500EUR this is pretty
good IMHO. If one or two of you would waive their expenses or all
waive 10% then this problem would be solved. Please think about it.

Unfortunately this also means that we can not those optional expenses
I'm sorry for this Johan, Tatiana, Silke.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00181 [Homepage] [Navigation]