Message 00085 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Conference schedule V0.8

Hi Smári!

That was what I had missed yesterday evening ;-) .

4 days ago Smári McCarthy wrote:
  I'm in the process of trying to find tickets.. apparently, the airline
that flies directly to Manchester from here doesn't fly on
Friday/Sunday, so I'm going to have to transfer through London. Figures.

Please check carefully. It might be cheaper for us to get you one or
two more nights of accommodation than a possibly expensive flight via
London - if this works for you. The amount is probably ~90EUR. I.e. if
your flight via London costs more than 90EUR more than a direct flight
to Manchester - and you can stay longer - than please use the direct
flight.

  Due to this it seems I will not be able to arrive until around 17:00
in Manchester on the Friday, so I request that my talk be pushed onto
the Saturday if at all possible.

I'll do this anyway.

I hope I can put a V1.0 of the conference schedule to the conference
website tomorrow. This will include all changes made so far.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00085 [Homepage] [Navigation]