Message 00069 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Conference schedule V0.8

I agree with this. Without demeaning the amazing work others are doing,
there is, in my opinion, no single group on the planet doing anything
anywhere nearly as amazing as Marcin and his team.

I just hope that Marcin's presentation is as amazing as the work :)

 - Smári

Marcin Jakubowski wrote:
[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Whatever the schedule turns out to be, I really suggest that you try to put
my presentation in a position that does not conflict with anyone else. I
don't mean to be haughty, but I think that our work is the most important
presentation in the conference because of its real-life progress in building
the world's first, replicable, open source village.

Marcin