Re: [spox] Major financial problems
- From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:49:58 +0100
Dear James and all!
Last week (10 days ago) James Howison wrote:
Would one possibility be re-scheduling the conference to coincide (or
even co-located) with other conferences that people may be attending.
Thank you very much for your tips. However, as of now we are not
considering re-scheduling the conference. It is possible that we need
to take this option but so far I'm still hoping that the last weekend
in March will work - though there is some probability that we move to
London. If we need to postpone the conference then we have a new
situation anyway and need to reconsider a couple of things - including
In any case the organizers will make a decision whether the conference
takes place as planned at end of January so everybody can plan.