Message 00016 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Major financial problems

Dear James and all!

Last week (10 days ago) James Howison wrote:
Would one possibility be re-scheduling the conference to coincide (or
even co-located) with other conferences that people may be attending.
[...]

Thank you very much for your tips. However, as of now we are not
considering re-scheduling the conference. It is possible that we need
to take this option but so far I'm still hoping that the last weekend
in March will work - though there is some probability that we move to
London. If we need to postpone the conference then we have a new
situation anyway and need to reconsider a couple of things - including
your ideas.

In any case the organizers will make a decision whether the conference
takes place as planned at end of January so everybody can plan.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00016 [Homepage] [Navigation]