Message 00021 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Re: Deadline tomorrow

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
thanks Stefan,

Michel

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:

Dear speakers,

sorry I'm toothan stupid...

2 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Correct link is

http://www.oekonux-conference.org/konferenz/org/faq/speaker.html#i-am-ready-to-pay-myself-what-to-do

This is (still) correct:

http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/speaker.html#i-am-ready-to-pay-myself-what-to-do

In any case: Thanks for your support to figure out our financial
needs. For those who had technical problems I'll input the amounts
myself. These are

* Mathieu (might be entered already)
* Vinay
* Michel (I estimate 200EUR for an inner-European flight)
* Franz (I estimate 200EUR)
* Diego (I once checked and found ~1500EUR from Buenos Aires)
* Marcin
* Smari (might be entered already)

If you didn't enter data into the conference planning system and
contacted me but are not listed above then please contact me
immediately. (Sorry, my job demands me a lot right now so I have a bit
of stress at the moment and may make more mistakes than usual.)

I hope I'll be able to care about this on Tuesday evening when I have
permanent Internet connection again so the organizers will have an
idea about what we need.

                                               Grüße

                                               Stefan
__________________________________
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: