Message 00137 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Re: [hox] Session helpers needed

Dear speakers, dear helpers,

4 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
during the conference we want to have one helper for each event (aka
session chair).
[...]
For someone who wants to attend some event anyway it is usually very
little additional effort to act as a session helper. However, since we
have lots of sessions we need lots of help here. So if you are ready
to help a little with this please send a note to the list you received
this mail by telling which events you are ready to support.

I created a Wiki page on

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/PossibleHelpers/SessionHelpers

There you can see who supports which event (thanks to Athina, Mathieu,
Christina).

As you can see we still need more helpers. These are the sessions
still in need:

* Merten
* Lammers
* Jakubowski
* Nahrada
* Victor
* McKerrell
* Dafermos
* Gentile
* Hrachovec
* Söderberg
* Bazzichelli
* Pedersen

Please consider which of them you would like to attend and please take
the little extra effort.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/