Message 00018 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Re: Deadline tomorrow

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Hi,

I can provide by myself for the costs (actually my university can provide them) but it could be good to have a cheap solution for sleeping - do you know a place close to the conf venue to stay?
Where is exactly the conference located? This could help also for thinking about the travel connections...is there an airport of station close to it?

Best,
Tatiana