Message 00071 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] Re: Lunch on Saturday

Hi!

2 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
There is also a simple option how we can provide people with order
forms. We are going to have a visitor package consisting of local
information and information about the conference anyway. It's
absolutely no problem to add an order form with say 5 different Subway
standard sandwiches.

I'd find it great if some Manchester based person goes to Subway (at
best: tomorrow) and does these things:

* Checks with them that an order of 80-140 sandwiches on Saturday
  morning is ok with them.

* Finds out when they need the final order to be ready at 13:00.

Lucy was so kind to check this out. It turned out that this is not
really an option. They would need the order rather early (Friday
evening or may be Saturday morning 8:00).

Lucy also mentioned the many take-aways in close distance so this
might be the only way to go :-/ .

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/