Message 00070 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] Re: Audio recording

Hi all!

Here are the results so far so everyone knows.

Last week (7 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
* 3-4 microphones

Will come from:

* Stefan

* Mick (2)

* 3-4 microphone holders

So far we have no tripods :-( .

* 3-4 laptops

Will come from:

* Dante-Gabryell (hopefully)

* Matthew

Additional equipment:

* Zoom H2 handy recorder by Vinay

  May be only from Saturday 16:00 on.

* Mobile phone by Stefan

  I checked my mobile phone and the recordings are quite good. With
  this I can record 25+h of WAV to a 2GB memory card. However, quality
  with a real microphone would be better.

What we really need still are one or two laptops and tripods.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00070 [Homepage] [Navigation]