Message 00010 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Re: Who is on the list?

Yuwei Lin wrote:

I've just tried this (as you can see from the ridiculous one-word message I sent to the this) but it doesn't seem to work...

Many thanks to Dante (also on the list) who kindly pointed out the mistake I made by sending the 'who' command to this list rather than the helpers-request list. Sorry for spamming the list.

Best wishes,
Yuwei

--
Yuwei Lin | yuwei at ylin dot org