Message 00007 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Who is on the list? (was: Re: [hox] Data projectors / beamers)

Dear Yuwei,

2 days ago Yuwei Lin wrote:
Who are on the helpers' list?

Everyone on the list can find out by sending the word

	who

in the body of a mail to helpers-request at oekonux-conference dot
org.

So far I have these people down as local helpers:

Lucy
Matt
Mick

I just subscribed them hoping it is ok with them and cc-ed the
subscription mail to you. This contains the password and the syntax so
you now can also subscribe people if you like.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00007 [Homepage] [Navigation]