Message 00076 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] arriving today

hi there

im arrive today evening 21:00 in Manchester airport
i didnt had the time to prepare me well because of too much work in hotel in austria.
at the moment i dont know where to go or how to stay or how everything
im at lindau at the moment and later  at 17:00 in stuttgard with little time in internet
i would be really happy if someone could write the important facts for me in short - were i can go tonight and so on
i read there is dinner at dimitris tonight? still there at 22:00?
and i have no sleeping bag with me - is there a bed or a cheap hostel in near? or would it be usefull to buy one in stuttgard?
hoping for short help.
if theres none ill try to find and go to dimitris in the evening :)
looking forward to see you all
best wishes
ulli

http://www.oekonux-conference.org/